How to Set / Calibrate Casio G-SHOCK GA-1000 Analogue time
14 Desember 2016
☀ This is English version of the article Cara Atur / Kalibrasi Jam Analog G-Shock GA1000
Do you currently experience where the analogue watch (the minute and hour hand) of Casio G-Shock GA-1000 not showing same time as the digital time? Either is different less than one minute or more than an hour. This can happen suddenly even though you’re not change anything. Or it also can happen after you replace the battery, etc.
In this tutorial we will show you how to set or calibrate the minute and hour hand (the analog time) of CASIO GA1000 so it can synchronize with the digital time (shown same exact time). It also can work backwardly, in other word you can also use this tutorial to differentiate between analogue and digital time; either you want to make it earlier or later.
This method is only can be use for the original product only; you can’t use this tutorial for the fake one. So, here’s how to do it (picture first – explanation later):
Step #1: Press and HOLD Adjust button
- Press and hold ADJUST Button (upper left) for 4-5 seconds
- Upper right display will show: ADJ > keep pressing until it changes into “H-Set”
- Bottom display will show blinking “00”
Step #2: Press MODE button
- After that, press MODE button (bottom left)
- The digital will show blinking “0:00”
- The analogue watch (minute and hour hand) will start moving clockwise
- Don’t presses any button until it stop moving.
Step #3: Press LIGHT button
Push LIGHT Button (upper right):
- If you press once > the analog watch will move a little bit counterclockwise
- If you press and hold the button > the minute and hour hand will move automatically (you can release the button). It moving counter clockwise > press the button again to stop the movement.
If you want to make or calibrate the analog watch so it will show same time as the digital time, you must set the minute and hour hand in 12:00 (0:00) clock position (straight up).
So, if the time difference is big, press and hold the LIGHT button until the hand is moving automatically, then after it near the 12.00 position, press the LIGHT button again to stop the movement. Then press LIGHT button several times until the hour, minute and seconds hand perfectly align in 12.00 clock position.
If you miss the 12.00 position, even just a little bit, you need to rotate the hands one full rotation again.
Step #4: Press the ADJUST Button
If it’s done, press the ADJUST button once to close the setting > the analog watch will moving automatically.
That is the way to setting or calibrates the minute and hour hand (the analogue) watch of Casio G-Shock GA1000. It is easy to do, just follow step by step in this tutorial. I Hope you find this article useful